View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 02:54 PM   #3
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, I'm an equal fan of all three, so you're not going to see me bashing any of the three. I agree, if you don't like an artist, stay out of the forum dedicated to them. I hate Usher and because of that fact, I don't go to any forums that are dedicated to Usher. I know I shouldn't go there, because stating that I hate Usher at those forums would do me no good. But, the reason why I believe there has been more talk about Stapp and Creed in this forum lately, is because quite a few Alter Bridge interviews that have been recently posted have focused more on Stapp and Creed than they have on Alter Bridge. We're hearing(and this is because of the media always asking) Tremonti, Philips and Marshall talking about how hard Stapp was to deal with. We're hearing about the hell that they went through in the final days of Creed. So, of course, when one of these interviews is posted, the talk will shift to Creed and Stapp, because that's what the interview is centering on. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!