Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
My scores:

Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.18

I dunno about tests like these though. I find it hard to pick between Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree, and Strongly Disagree sometimes. One example - A woman's right to have an abortion should always be illegal if the baby doesn't threaten her life. I would disagree because I think a woman should be able to have an abortion under certain circumstances (such as rape). However I bet because I said "disagree" it gives me "extra points" towards the left. There were several questions like that where I find it hard to answer...

Generally I'm more of a conservative when it comes to economic issues yet I scored just off center (more left) with this quiz. Again I think it has to do with one or two of the questions. One was "The only social responsibility of a company should be to deliver a profit to its shareholders." I selected disagree which again I'm willing to assume gives you a + for the liberal side. Business have other responsibilities as well, but I would rate one of their top responsibilities as delivering profit. I probably should have selected Agree (not strongly but just agree).

I dunno...

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"