View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 11:51 AM   #1
King Oropher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mark's past comments

First off I'm a bit bored at the moment, so I thought I'd start off a new topic. Now I'm a huge fan of MARK TREMONTI!!! but from what I've read in past interviews he has contradicted himself and said stuff that I did not expect him to say. Now forgive me for not providing evidence at the moment( I'm a bit drunk ). From memory with the whole Brian Marshall saga, he said it's like a relationship/girlfriend where sometimes you don't agree with the way it's going. At the time I was trying to understand his point but when I read past interviews with Alter Bridge, It seems like Brian had a few issues with the break up. So why did Mark ask him to play with them again? ( I will link the interview when I have time) but from what I've remembered in that interview, Brian didn't seem happy. I guess the point I'm trying to make is, was Mark forced to make those comments from WIND UP ( God bless them) . There are a few more examples but I'm quite tired but I will explain more occasions where Mark has commented about Creed/Scott etc. ( awaiting flaming comments from AB/MT fans)