Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 12:33 AM   #760
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord !!!!

BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL O LORD MY GOD THOU ART VERY GREAT THOU ARE CLOTHED WITH honour and majesty who coverest thyself with light as with garments who strechest out the heavens like a curtian who layeth the beams of his chambers who maketh the clouds HIS CHARIOT WHO WALKETH UP ON THE WINGS OF THE WIND WHO MJAKETH HIS ANGELS SPIRTS HIS MINSTERS A FLAMING FIRE WHO LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH IT SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED FOREVER PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED Out Of The Depths Have I Cried Unto Thee O Lord Hear My Voice Let Not Thine Ears Be Attentive to the voice Of supplications if thou Lord Shouldest Mark Iniquties Oh Lord Who Shall Stand But There Is Forgiveness With Thee Thou Mayest Be Feared doth waitand in his word do i hope my soul waiteth For The Lord More Than They That Whatch For Morning,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything