Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #3056
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Confidence vs Arrogance

What is confidence? To me it's faith in God to get you from point A to point B. It is becoming a hollow vessel for the Creator's spirit to fill and use on a whim without shame of the mission laid before you. It's holding your head up in the darkest hour and knowing all is well even before the light emerges. Confidence is Unity and Belief in the Oneness of life and it is the acceptance of the energetic reflection life shows us.

Arrogance is the denial of one's own reflection. It is a manifestation of the separation of all that is. It is the belief in the illusion of separateness and refusal to look at the self in the energetic mirror of life.

Another inspiration of mine is Mary Kay Ash, Why because God led me to her book called "Miracles Happen" in a thrift store one day. I read it and fell in love with her. She was one determined, driven woman.

She said this about people: “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.”

― Mary Kay Ash

I try to live by that because everybody is important no matter what their appearance. There is a blessing hidden within the heart of every individual. When we take a moment to make that blessing come forth, the massive amount of energy provoked in that one encounter, follows you and that person forever. It is an amazing feeling to be unified with all you meet.

I had so much fun last night, I drank water or Diet Coke the entire time...a few guests had one too many. HaHa! I love it... An old friend of mine from years back always pinches you when he has had too much. He pinched on me all night and I love him and all his pinching very much. They demolished my cake. It's Good Thing!

A few more of my favorite quotes from Mary Kay Ash:

“Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.”
― Mary Kay Ash

“The greatest polution problem we face today is negativity. ”
― Mary Kay Ash

“My goal in life is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared”
― Mary Kay Ash

She has some amazing books! Great Reads.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...062155261_.jpg

Gods Beautiful Blessings this Sunday!