View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:15 AM   #3055
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Believe before Seeing!

Fake it til you make it!

One of the tricks of manifesting is convincing yourself and others that something is happening before it actually does, then guess what? It happens.

It is the same as counting your blessings, it's just counting them before you actually have them physically.

I've read these concepts in just about every area of life addressing business and personal issues.

One of the big things in business is that no one will take you seriously until you take yourself seriously. People tend to believe about you, what you believe about yourself when no one is looking. It is an energetic reflection to teach us about direction, our navigator.

Another important thing I learned about running a successful business is to give it away..."the widgets" Ha! Give them away first... because it is a natural law that what you give is multiplied and returned.

Richard Branson who is one my inspirations in business started his publishing company by giving away thousands of copies of his first magazine. He made it successful by selling ads in that same magazine. When you give it away something magical happens,its planting the seeds for the harvest. A farmer always goes in debt during planting season but he knows with the right nurturing the harvest will yield what he put in plus more. Did God do it? He told us it would happen that way if we follow the right steps in production.

When we take from others to get ahead, it always comes back to bite us in some form. A big drought comes along and kills our crops. Did God do it? He told us it would happen if we didn't take the proper steps.

Why do I like Richard Branson? His story is amazing, he has overcome incredible obstacles and he still cares about people and animals and giving back!

“My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them." Richard Branson

"I find it very difficult to think of mistakes; not that I don't make any but because I was brought up to look only at the good things in life."
Richard Branson

What was the first business idea you came up with?

I set up this magazine called Student when I was 16, and I didn't do it to make money - I did it because I wanted to edit a magazine. There wasn't a national magazine run by students, for students. I didn't like the way I was being taught at school. I didn't like what was going on in the world, and I wanted to put it right.

Of course, a lot of businesses want to reach students, so I funded the magazine by selling advertising. I sold something like $8,000 worth of advertising for the first edition, and that was in 1966. I printed up 50,000 copies, and I didn't even have to charge for them on the newsstand because my costs were already covered.

So I became a publisher by mistake - well, not quite by mistake, because I wanted to be an editor but I had to make sure the magazine would survive. The point is this: Most businesses fail, so if you're going to succeed, it has to be about more than making money.

Richard Branson

I'm on the verge of something huge... I always experiment with myself before talking about it. I have learned that if you can run one business you can run any of them. My first business was understanding myself. If we can do that ...we can do anything. Ha!

Great Saturday, I get to go to a wedding...I have this massive 3 layer strawberry shortcake I made for the reception. It is nice...going to be a treat for the guests!

Last edited by Sasa : 09-29-2012 at 06:18 AM.