View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 07:31 PM   #33
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) I absolutely support them all/both whatever - that is kinda my point. I like to whine so I will continue to do so when I need to vent a little. I guess I am just saying it is hard to see Mark and Flip and Brian with a new guy. It makes my heart hurt for Stapp because that can't be easy.
Julbright, I feel exactly the same way He seems to be doing well, though, at least that's how it appears in the public appearances we've seen him in lately. Maybe it will be good for them to be doing some things outside of being Creed, and then come back ready to rock us again sometime (hopefully sooner than later!)....but it DOES hurt to see all the original members except for Scott in a new band; for me it will be hard to get used to, but I will get the CD and give it a chance, simply because I love Mark's guitar genius and Flip's rockin' beat! And when Scott's CD comes out, I'll get that too, because his lyrics and awesome voice are what drew me to Creed in the first place and touched me like no other.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On