Old 10-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #3068
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Peace...

http://missionhelpers.files.wordpres...n_and_lamb.jpg

http://www.destinychurch.tv/sites/de...jpg?1339709841

Think about it! Usually this would not happen. What is it a reflection of? A future society?

Can it really be that simple, to observe it in our reality, we simply change our eating habits?

“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi

“World peace must develop from inner peace. Peace is not just mere absence of violence. Peace is, I think, the manifestation of human compassion.”
― Dalai Lama XIV

“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”
― William Wilberforce

“For as long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seeds of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.”
― Pythagoras

“By eating meat we share the responsibility of climate change, the destruction of our forests, and the poisoning of our air and water. The simple act of becoming a vegetarian will make a difference in the health of our planet.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh

“Peace is not something you wish for, � it is something you make, something you are, something you do,�and something you give away. ”
― Robert Fulghum

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men."
Leonardo da Vinci, artist and scientist

"I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being."
Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. President

"Our task must be to free ourselves . . . by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel Prize 1921

"You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity."
Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
"To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being."
Mahatma Gandhi, statesman and philosopher

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."
Thomas Edison, inventor

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian. ~Paul McCartney (You tube is the GLASS Wall)

Last edited by Sasa : 10-07-2012 at 06:10 PM.