View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #170
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Blind Seed Of Faith

Ya,all Today Is The Promise Of Greater Works ITS Not Easy BY NO MEANS And Therfore HE DID,nt LIE HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE EASY BUT PROMISED HE WOULD BE THERE WHEN THE WORLD WILL KNOW US NOT NOR EXCEPT US NOT HE Is THE CORNERSTONE HE IS OUT FAITH AND OUR ROCK AND HE THAT IS RISEN WILL SEE TO IT That Your Faith Is Fed, Mark 11 20>24And In The Morning As They Passed By They Saw The Fig TREE DRIED ON UP From The Roots And Peter Calling To Remenbrance Said Unto Him Master Be hold The Fig Tree Which Thou Cursdest IS WITHERD AWAY GLORY TO GOD HAVE FAITH IN GOD For Verliy I Say Unto You That Whosever Shall Say Unto THIS Mountain Be Thou Removed And Be Thou Cast Into The Sea And Shall No Doubt In His Heart But Shall Believe That Those Things Which He Saith Shall Come To Pass He Shall Have Whatsoever He Saith Therfore I Say Unto You What Things Soever Ye Desire When Ye Pray Believe That Ye Receive Theme And Ye Shall Have Theme WE Our Still Walking Ya,alls BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT FAITH I Dont Care How good It Has Been Or How Bad Its Been WE OUR STILL WALKING BY FAITH AND WE CALL OUT TO HIM THAT DWELLS HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS NOT IN FEW THINGS BUT ALL THINGS PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL BLESSINGS AND STRENETH IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS