Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 12:11 PM   #41
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Test Of Love!!!

As A Matter Of Fact I Love That Entire Page I Just Gotta Post It AND THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY, and the Lust In Stuff, But He That Does The Will Of God Abideth 4ever Littlie Children it is the last time: And as Ye Have Heared That The Antichrist Shall Come Are There MANY Antichrists whereby we know that is in the last time THEY WENT OUT FROM US, but they were not of us, but they went out that they might be made manifest of us, but ye have an uncition from the holy one AND ye, Know All Things, I Have Not Written unto you b/c ye know the truth but because ye, know not the truth WHO IS A LIAR But He That Denieth that JESUS IS CHRIST He Is The Antichrist, Let That Therfore abide in you which ye have heared from the BEGINNING If That Which Ye Have heared from the BEGINNING SHALL REMAIN IN YOU, ye Also shall continue, in the Son And In The Father, And This Is The Promise That He Hath Promised Us, EVEN Eternal Life, Those Things Have I Written Unto You Concering theme That Seduce You But The Anointing Which Ye ave Received of Him Abideth In You And Ye Need Not That ANY MAN TEACH YOU But As The Same Anointing Teaches YOU OF ALL THINGS !!!!! LOVE IN ACTION, BEARS ALL THINGS BELIEVES ALL THINGS ENDURES ALL THINGS, 1 Cor.13.7 And Is The Truth And Is NO LIE, and even asit hath taught you ye shall abide in him If Ye Know That He Is Righteous Ye Know That Every One doeth Righteousness Is Born Of Him, OBEDIENCE IN ACTION, Behold What Manner Of Love The Father Hath Bestowed Upon On Us That We Should Be Called The Sons Of God Therefore The World Knoweth Us Not Because it knew him not,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything