View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 01:38 PM   #11
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
1. Is there a God or gods - if so, what are they like?Yes! There is a god! God is love, He is full of endless light, unconditional love and forgiveness, there to catch us when we fall, and is always there waiting with open arms to welcome us back!

2. What is the nature of the universe - its origin and structure?Before the fall of Adam and Eve the world was perfect just like God, there was no sin in it. No one had to work for anything, no one had to search for food because it was all there. For in the beginning God had made animals not as food but that every one was to eat fruits and vegetables. It wasn't till after Adam and Eve's sin that sin and death entered the world. Then God made animals as food after that.

3. What is the essential nature of man?Man was created to stand by his wife and to be the provider

4. What is cause of evil and suffering?Our sins and selfishness

5. What is the basis of morality and ethics?Morality is the standard we live by and the structure of life

6. What happens to man at death? It depends on what his beliefs are, If he believes in God and axcepts Christ then there is a place with eternal rewards, where there is no saddness or death, or heartache, pain, sufering. There will be none of it there whatsoever! You don't even have to eat if you don't want to because you will not be hungry! There will be everlasting love and happiness there. Streets of gold Fruit trees that never lose there fruit,ect.

7. What is the meaning of History?History if there to give you a maens of what was here before us. I was never really good at history in school though.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot