Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:06 AM   #2965
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

GUIDANCE...

“Call upon the Almighty,” says the old Eastern Sage. “He will help thee. Thou needst not perplex thyself about anything else. Shut thy eyes and while thou art asleep, God will change thy bad fortune into good.”

“Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. “For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.” —JEREMIAH 17:7-8.

I have found in my own personal experience that the more I cling to being happy and really focusing and working on my thought process, that I don't see what others see. What happens is that it is almost like walking in another dimension but in a shared environment. The world begins to unfold a new landscape as we change our way of thinking. A world view that aligns with my internal vibration and the energy I am giving it. It is truly miraculous and everyday is a new adventure for me.

Phone call. One of my directors guiding my business practices. I always like to listen to something motivating and love to be inspired.

She said... "We know that there was only ONE that was perfect...We are not and that's ok. Don't wait til you are perfect, Get out there HAVE FUN and LOVE PEOPLE...right now... just as you are."

I don't know what it was that grabbed me because those words are simple and I've probably heard it a million times. But there was something about it that completely excited me. I think it was the LOVING PEOPLE part...lately I find that doing just that one activity is so much fun in itself.

Learning different methods of communication and really getting into the minds of others is fascinating to me. People really just want to know they are special and accepted, they want to be loved. And everyday I want to make that a priority not only in business but in my personal life as well.

I was talking to my child about the Color Run, the children are ready for that one. But the neat part about that race is that everyone is HAPPY. Something about being covered in paint..makes you laugh. When you have that many people exuding that type of energy in one location....MIRACLES HAPPEN...Beautiful things occur. And I want to be there to witness it.

Its the same on the opposite end of the spectrum..When you have a large body of consciousness all fixed on anger and hate. Destruction occurs...natural disasters. Tragedy in many forms. It is a natural law, we align with an energy inside and the environment reflects it.

And to think I had no idea what I was going to talk about when I got up this morning.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-12-2012 at 07:17 AM.