View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 05:33 PM   #23
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
blah blah blah blah

Dear Stapp lil widow,

Audioslave has a completely different concept from RATM. They didn't want the same kind of music.

The new band is gonna rock, with or without Stapp, just face it: Creed wasn't a band of one man, it was a gathering of talented musicians. 3 of them are still the same. Creed's sucess was only due Stapp's voice and lyrics (50% percent of them written by Mark as well). Look at the number of Tremonti wanna bes on Creed boards... look how many bassists still admire Brian. Flip has his own fan site.

Welcome to the real world![/quote]

Why is it that people who want to give EVERY member of the group credit for the success are called Stapp Nuts or Lil Stapp Widows, or Stapp Fanatics or Stapp Stalkers? Hey....I'm not the one with a band members name in my username. You think they sold over 20 million albums on the merits of their drummer, bassist and guitar player? Actually it was a gathering of 4 talented musicians. At least you got the point I was trying to make about Audioslave....they didn't copy their respective previous bands. That was the point I was making about this all consuming "new band" idea....hey make all the rocking music you want....all this talk about how Tremonti was being held back....if that's so...then lets see what the dude can do. But if all he does is recreate Creed...what was it that was holding him back?

How about telling me which songs are Tremonti's.....I'm betting you know every one of them. And I'm guessing you are one of those Tremonti wannabes?