View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 06:14 PM   #6
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
So what I get from your last post is that if someone LIKES AB and posts a review that MAY have some mistakes in it, after you verify it with the right people (and we all know who "they" are) the post stays, and you will "fix" the mistake. IF someone DOESN'T LIKE AB, and it is a known fact...and they happen, for whatever reason, to attend a concert, they had better make sure that if they choose to post their experience, it is acceptable, to the "right people", because their comments will be removed if they aren't. That seems to be the bottom line. Makes me wonder if i ever post a review on AB, cause ya never know, i just might show up at a show, if it would be deleted, should i choose to tell my experience too.

It's your bb, Steve, and i realize this..so you can do what ever you want to. But because it is known that someone doesn't like AB and still writes a review, and their information can't be corrected, as you would do for someone that DOES like them, just somehow doesn't set right.

btw: The comments about not removing negative Creed reviews wasn't aimed singly at this bb, there were several at that time...