View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 05:52 PM   #4
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: As i understand it, there were TWO people there that nite that were told by security they needed PASSES to get autographs...one person had a set list for the concert they wanted signed. Using the anology that a lot of people use, if it was only one person, you might question it, but it was TWO that were told this. Just because others you asked didn't have this experience, doesn't mean that these two people are causing trouble and spreading untruths.

Well this is not necessarily the issue that I was referring to that was untrue.

And I did remove negative Creed reviews from the site as well during the Creed days. The only negative reviews that were not removed were ones that stemmed from the Chicago show where Stapp went crazy.

You have to realize that the review was not removed because of it being "negative" or "not liking" AB. It was removed because information within it was false, and the review was coming from someone with a bias. If THE LITHIUM posted a review with false information, I'd correct it but not delete it because he seems to have shown he likes AB. The review that was removed was from someone who has let it be known they do not like AB. That combined with false infomration made me delete the review.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"