View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 05:18 PM   #3
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) I know the reason you started this topic. Only 1 review was removed ever, and it was done so by me. It was removed due to being false. I verified information written in the review with several others at the show. While the review that was removed was an opinion, it was from a person who has a bias to begin with and has made that known. With that mis-information one has to conclude the person has went out of his/her way to bash the band. That's why it was removed.

Steve, the question had to be asked, in order to get your side of the story/opinion.

I read the review and as i see it, it wasn't much different than some of the reviews given to Creed over time...some people liked them some didn't but those negative reviews were left up right along with the positive ones...altho, when people were "caught" in compromising circumstances, and they were brought to the bb...those were the posts that usually disappeared.

Personally, i saw nothing wrong with a differing view point of the concert from the usual, "how cool they are and we love you AB, oh yes we do" reviews. Not everyone that goes to see Alter Bridge is going to like what they see/hear, for their own reasons...they may like the supporting bands more...just how it is...and even tho it's an opinion, it is still a review, from their point of view, is it not?

As i understand it, there were TWO people there that nite that were told by security they needed PASSES to get autographs...one person had a set list for the concert they wanted signed. Using the anology that a lot of people use, if it was only one person, you might question it, but it was TWO that were told this. Just because others you asked didn't have this experience, doesn't mean that these two people are causing trouble and spreading untruths.

Of course this is just how i see it...equal time for ALL reviews...both good and bad..that would be fair...man, some of the old Creed Reviews were really over the top...mostly bashing Stapp...i don't remember any of those reviews being "sanitized"...but then, hey, AB is a horse of another color, huh...

Quote: And to answer your first question, there are so many 0's because no one is contributing reviews to the site.

thanks for the answer, just have to wonder why not, i guess.