View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #81
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) 7352, I was realy shocked when I first read Justifys post... This is from the same guy that has been bitching around about Myles voice? Have been talking about nothing but shit? I'm suprised, here he comes and make the same statement that I did, that we need to show more love and less posts about shit! I'm not shure but I don't see this happening on the Stapp section, is it? IF, there is anything on the Stapp section that is negative it's in it's own thread and true, as far as I know... All the posts that are negative on the Stapp forum about Stapp are true and shure I give my personal opinion but I never say "he's shit", as far as I can recall.

Name one time I have bitched about Myles voice. You can't because I haven't. There was a discussion once about whose voice is better. I personally like Stapp's better but I never once said I disliked Myles voice. And you are wrong about the posts in the Stapp section. There are plenty of threads in this section, the creed section and in stapps section that were started to discuss one thing and then ended up in an argument. I don't mind having a debate but leave it in its appropriate thread. The reason I say that is because if we don't every freak'n thread end's up begin about the same damn thing. Those who hate AB... get over it and those who hate Stapp you get over it too. It's stupid. Everything that has been said in this thread has been said over and over again and I'm not the only one who is tired of it.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light