View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 02:05 PM   #12
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: family matters

[quote]Originally posted by whocares
allthough i think that the message behind this thread is very thoughtful, i think that making a statement such as scott's a mess on stage or he is falling apart is rediculous. ive read a few of the remarks here made about him and if it was me reading these remarks, id be a bit upset. this is what is called speaking before you know the true facts. allthough im sure this is a difficult time for the family dealing with the incidents of the past few weeks. it is a personal family matter and should be kept that way. anyone who wants to do something nice for scott should direct there appreciation towards the foundations the band supports. i.e. wawo...or any of your local agencies that need your help or even your prayers. take care everyone and thanks for listening [/QUOTE

Well, from what people have seen for themselves at the shows, Scott has chosen to make some of his troubles public by alluding to them during his performances. While he may not have spelled out exactly what happened between him and Hilaree, it's apparent he's feeling the frustration of that along with the maniacal scheduling tour the band have been on all year. People directing their goodwill toward the foundations the band supports is a fine idea as well, but I see nothing wrong with sending a little heartfelt message of concern for a band that have done an amazing amount for people just through their music, not to mention their charities and the myriad meet-and-greets along the way. There's nothing wrong with the fans giving back a little love and appreciation.