View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 02:32 PM   #16
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) We are the largest and most dominant race in OUR solar system. Therefore, we are important. It is my personal belief that we are definetly not alone in the universe, and there are more creatures who are dominant in their worlds. Jesus Christ taught that he had "other sheep that are not of this fold." What exactly did he mean by that? Who's to say he hasn't lived in other worlds that we don't know about? He also taught that "You are numbered even as the sand on the seashore is numberd. By the power of my word all things are created, for they are mine, and I love them all."

Now, I'm not trying to disprove of your evolution theory, but just trying to say that we are not alone as the only living creatures but are indeed here for a point, and are not pointless.

H-D + =

the "sheep who are not of this fold" were the gentiles. he was talking to jews and that time, and the gentiles were not the primary purpose of jesus dying on the cross. the jews were the chosen people. remeber when jesus said, "it is not good to give what is the childrens to the dogs"? the dogs were the gentiles and the the children were the jews.

i do not believe in evolution. pretty much eveyr dating method has been proved not to be 100 percent accurate. the dating of the focills and then rocks, all date differently according to the same dating process (even when, according to evolutionists) they are the same age. the evolutionary belief is full of holes. i am sorry if that offends anyone, but it is true. so many die hard evolutionists admit it is a far fetched theory, and that it will never be proven.

but are we alone in the universe? i have no idea. the universe is infinite, so the chances of there being something else out there are great, but i don't think there are aliens or anything like that. maybe there are, but i doubt it.