View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 05:20 PM   #55
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) He actually told me that he said quite a few complimentary things about Stapp throughout the interview and not one of them ended up in the article.
It doesn't surprise me that MTV would do that. Like Teri and Dogstar said, they want it to be controversial. The media can take a rain shower and turn it into a hurricane if they wanted.

And Michael, in regard to your post last night - okay - I look forward to receiving a pm back from you, or, if you prefer, you can email me at [email protected] (Thank you for letting me know you read it)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) To Jooji and Shadow:

I never said Stapp has to suffer more. What I meant, and I understand it didn't sound the way it was supposed to, is that Stapp's singing gave hope and love for so many that he didn't get any. He helped a lot of people in a way or the other, and he needs help now, but it seems he doesn't want to be helped.

I hope all of this comes to the best of his person, because he's changed to the worst, wanting it or not. I do hope we see the old smiling Stapp again.

And this is MTV... of course they would cut the complimentary parts because they'll love to blame it on Stapp, who openly says he dislikes MTV.

I like the way Mark and Flip managed the interview, they didn't throw any stone on Stapp from my point of view.

Marcos, I don't think I ever took what you said out of context. In another thread I did read that you said you would support him, in light of what's come out. I hope that the true Creed fans will support Scott. I have been a fan since the beginning, so I do tend to cut Scott alot of slack. I still listen to Creed on a daily basis.

Everyone is entitled to feel differently. And I am very, very impressed that no one has been arguing (like a few weeks ago).