View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 04:14 PM   #52
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Actually....I think Stapp was the smart one in turning down the interview with MTV. The music media has butchered most of what Stapp has ever said to make it spin their way, not Stapp's or Creed's.....the dude knows exactly what would have come out of an interview with them.....a nice "they said"....."he said" juicy article....that MTV would have obviously skewed negative in Stapp's favor. I hope that when he does have something to say it's in a more reputable forum than MTV News. MTV kinda strikes me as the "National Enquirer" of the music press.

You would have thought that thought would have entered his former bandmates minds when they agreed to do their interview..

As for a free and unbiased press.....everyone remember Jayson "if I don't wanna take the time to look for the truth....I'll just make it up" Blair? And he worked for the New York Times....not everything you read is just what it appears to be.

Too bad....all that positive stuff that was said will never see the light of day........