View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 03:33 PM   #49
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Thank you for being so concise in your explanation, Dog Star...but after the Creed experiences with MTV, it would have been quite nieve of Mark not to expect something like that to happen...
Which is why I think he showed considerable restraint given the situation. He really could have trashed him if he wanted to, whether what he said was true or not, but he didn't.

Quote: i believe he chose his source well...as Michaels comment clearly illustrates
That may be, but it's not as if the New York Times would be so interested in the breakup of Creed (though it did make the web headlines ). MTV does have an audience that does listen to music and thus, would be interested.

It's kind of funny to me, given that MTV wouldn't give Creed the time of day at the outset and now they were probably foaming at the mouth for anything negative they could get on Creed. It could have been a lot worse for Scott S in that respect had Mark gone the Pantera route and just totally trashed him.