View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 12:08 PM   #46
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by multifast1) Jooji, you know you're starting to piss me off with your nonsense as much as I'm probably pissing others off for continueing to reply to you! .. and yes, I think you're only defending stapp because you're enamored. I just didn't mean enamored the way you thought I meant it.. jeez.

I never came hear to bash Stapp.. I just chimed in that I agreed with part of the first post about not liking Stapp personally for various reasons. I don't even think I went out of my way to ellaborate until I was basically called a hater and that I was too quick to judge. For someone who doesn't discuss how much she likes or dislikes any of the members, you sure have gone out of your way to defend Stapp's character. Yet you know him no more persoanlly than I do!! So why is your opinion of him anymore right or justified than mine.

I apologize for being part of a "Stapp hate thread". Didn't come here to bash anyone but when I read through everything up to my first post I felt the guy was getting beat up nothing... In retrospect I was probably wrong about his motives and ultimate hatefulness.. but from there I was just defending some of my statements because I keep getting challenged on every freakin word.. Even on the what I must have meant by certain things...

Why even go there about "you should start a thread about how much you love Tremonti".. sounds very immature. I think ALL the band members are talented musicians.. duh. I come to these sights for information and for sharing opinions about the band and it's members. The only time I start a thread is if I have some information to share.. not to gush over any one particualr band member. I can respect someone having a favorite member of a band for any reason they want.. but why is it such an aweful thing for me to have a bad impression of Stapp as a person??? What is it about that concept that irritates you so much?

If you look, I don't gush over any particular band member either. And like I said, save one thread where I took bashing at one band members expense and turned it around to send it back to another...I don't take any shots at any one else either. Some of us are just damn tired of shit like "The Stapp Problem", etc. If the only thing people want to discuss is what is "wrong" with a particular band member, why not take it somewhere else, rather than continue to start thread after thread.....is that sharing information? Dude, we've been told over, and over, and over again what Stapp's problems are. Unless you have some earthshaking new information about another vice, or another way in which he's f**cked up, how about just talking about the band itself. Google using the words....I hate Scott Stapp......there are plenty of hate sites out there they would love to hear any opinions you have about the man. Some of the people here are just freaking tired of hearing the same opinions over and over again, in thread after thread. Have a negative opinion of the man if you prefer...that's your right. But its also the right of others here to be so sick of hearing the same comments over and over....to tell people who only dwell on what's wrong with a person.....to SHUT THE HELL UP.