View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 04:37 PM   #21
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) The fact of the matter is, is that Stapp is simply not delivering. When you don't deliver to your fans, they become antsy, restless, and soon get tired of waiting. Yes, we've heard "rumours" of a solo record, which was originally set for release in NOVEMBER, then pushed back to, what we HOPE, is now March 2005. But, if he's truly in the studio right now, and if he wants to keep his fans interested, give them some news! Some video clips! Some music snippets! Something! The last thing we heard was "Relearn Love," and then a remixed version. And, yes, I know, we've all seen him on television, doing "Higher" with the guys from Goneblind. But, where's the new stuff? Like I said, if you don't deliver, then there's no ending to hint at.

Maybe the reason for the delay is that apparently there has been a change in Producers......

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache...ork+city&hl=en

This information was posted at PBF by Frankie. I'm guessing that a change in producers would be reason enough that the release should be delayed.

Hope that url works....I don't know how to post them here. The gist of the information was that Ron St. Germain is now the producer for Stapps solo release.

Last edited by Jooji_2 : 01-12-2005 at 04:41 PM.