View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 02:02 PM   #3
ibleedpurple
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I dunno.... the more I read and hear about Stapp, the more I dislike the guy. I've tried to believe that he's a great person but every story I hear lately directs me to believe the opposite.

But really, I think the time away from Creed will benefit all involved. I think it's been obvious from the start that Scott was more into the showmanship part of the business, the image that Creed projected and all of that, and Mark and Flip have been more about the music. And now, Scott can go out on his own and be the showman that he wants to be without worrying about stringing the others along for the ride, and Mark and Flip (and Brian) can go on with some straight-up good ol music and focus on what they do best. As much as I would love to see Creed stay together and make more memories, the ones I do have (with the possible exception of the end of the Weathered tour) are very happy ones and I'll cherish those forever. But I think it really is best for all of them to move on and do what they want, without holding each other back.