Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 12:56 AM   #7715
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i read this thing somewhere in a book i was reading recently... a man was explaining to his 6 year old girl as to why he was doing a thing which only he thought was right and the whole town was against it....he said something like ..."before i can live with others, i have to learn to live with myownself first" .... althought a very ordinary thing to say, but it struck me in an special way cause sometimes i really aint sure about whats in my own head, or that i make decisions that i really dont belive in... and that thing almost always stirrs my confidence...... i just need to belive in myself and be postive and sure about it...... and THEY can just cry about it if they dont like it.....ALL THE BEST!!......
....Stay True To Yourself ... miss perdi ..as of now is setting on my lap ....hers wants to go to bed ... ***bial im not really sure whats inside dat head of yours most the time either haaaaa but i love it**~~~
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done