Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:24 PM   #8461
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ..... well.. yes ...you are right ... i am sure that God Almighty's plans won't fail... and that hour will dawn... and then there won't be any delay or any hurry.... and yes.... though as little as they may seem or may altogether appear to be invisible but those good men will rise..... and may just rise from the place we all least expect..... for that was their protection.... for God Makes no mistake... not in his text... and not in his plans..... and not in his creations.... and the rules of the nature.... and of the time.... don't fade or outdate..... I know i am not at all steadfast.... and that i get distracted and lose sight.... but i just hope that when the hour arises .... we find ourselves in the same boat ........ being led by those good men...
GLORY TO GOD, we,ve got some good warriors that u can help but knoweth one of your own on sight AND THEY UPLIFT THEY PRAY FOR THAT SAME MESSAGE THAT PRAYER TO BE GLORIFIED, I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAYS ABOUT RELGION I DONT CARE But I know jesus NEEDS ME HIS ON SIDE and u dont why you just know AND SEEKING HIS GLORY AND HIS MAJESTY because SOME Of Us has since to know and hear the truth GLORY TO GOD I KNOW JESUS WAS ONCE LIKE ME AND JUST WALKED ON UPON THE EARTH as a man and people fogot that he had feelings and was made a little lower than the angels AND HAS OVERCOMED ALL THIS WARFARE THAT I SPEAK OF THAT WE FACE TODAY he was the over comer of all things AND ONE GOOD WARRIOR Who had done his homework and i BELIEVE BROTHER HIS MEDITATIONS WHERE DEEP AND FOUGHT MANY SPIRTUAL WARS AND HE AROSE as a mad man AND THE PEOPLE WHERE ASTONSHIED AT HIM more so at this time than jesus because you had the meek and humble teacher and you had his cousin PREACHING ON HIS GLORY AND WHO WAS KING BUT HE HAD THAT POWER THE FIRE OF GOD AND THE COMING OF THE KINGDOM WAS WITH HIM , And At times We see his reflection In Us AND A MESSAGE AS HE SAID GLORY TO GOD THAT HE COULD GIVE YA,