View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 12:55 AM   #47
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) Of course it doesn't add up because it is not the truth. I am not hear to bash Stapp or anyone else. I know and believe that Marshall took the high road and chose not to bad mouth his former dictator,,,I mean singer. Stapp stating that Marshall would not be walking the earth had he stayed in Creed is a derogatory comment and borderline threat. Maybe Marshall had to leave and wasnt given a choice. If Stapp cared so much about Marshall like he stated, why is every comment he makes regarding Marshall NEGATIVE and then follows his comment with well wishes. Well I suppose well wishes from Stapp aren't needed since HeadHeavy and AlterBridge are kickin!!!!

Stapp comments were not derogatory comments he was asked a direct question and answered it directly. You are taking his comments out of content he also in the interview took responsilbty for his mistakes. As I see he had no choice AB decided to be straight forward in there interviews and state things about Stapp airing his dirty laundry. So he had no choice but to break his silence and be honest and tell his version. Come on let's face it is truth to both sides of the story and Stapp admitted to alot of what AB said. Personally I think the truth is Stapp and the former members of Creed were going in different directions as artists and as human beings. Stapp is going more toward his faith that is evident in the song Relearn Love and AB are focus on music and having a harder sound. You have to admit that AB came out with alot that didn't need to be said when the first announcement of the break up happen Stapp made a general comment unlike AB on Mtv. Stapp remain silent and then told his version but also he has to defend himself.