Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #2446
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Looks Can Be Deceiving

Great Post brother from a while back ago that i,d love to open more He Reminded Theme That The Kingdom Of Heaven Was Righteousness Was Not An Outside In Job BUT AN INSIDE OUT TRANSFORMING WORK OF GOD He spoke Unto The Pharisees and unto their ears that were closed and to their eyes that were blind they could not enter for their hearts were waxed cold again he spoke of A fall of that same spirt that waxed cold spirt THAT IT WORKING LIVE AND WELL TODAY AND IT GETS MORE DECEIVING JESUS SAID IF IT WERE SO MY VERY ELECT WOULD FALL IN THAT SAME DECPTION But If We Follow His Truth In Spirt And Uphold His Doctrine It Protects Us From False Hood ears is itching so bad GLORY TO GOD In A Comfortable Places Everything Sounds So Good But Throw in theme Under His All Cousouming Fire AND HIS TRUTH SHALL REVEAL theme GLORY TO GOD JER, 36,3, It May Be The House Of Judah Will Hear The Evil Which I Purpose to do unto theme that they may return every man from his evil way that i may forgive their iniquity and their sin