View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 04:55 PM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) But everyone accepts all of michael's patronizing news without question...right?
Michael's news usually had something specific noted, like guitar tracks being laid down, vocals being completed, preview sessions for select people, or concert date updates, and that sort of thing.

Quote: And maybe I've missed something

Could someone clue me in on what "other things" Scott has been doing?
Oh that's right...shame on him...he did make an appearance at a charity event more than 2 months ago...
In Kiki's note did it not say something about his filming a NASCAR commercial? Granted, I'm sure an artist isn't working 24/7 on only a music project, but still, these diversions take him away from what he supposedly says he wants to do.

And why is a new studio needed in the first place? This is the same thing GnR (Axl, I should say) kept pulling with Geffen Records regarding Chinese Democracy, changing studios, producers, band lineups...The whole tone of that note from Kiki (TENTATIVELY in caps, for example) suggests that August might even be a tad optimistic. We all know nothing in the music biz is an exact science, but if you really want to get something out, you can, especially if you already have a label.

Quote: And ScottStapp.com is in Wind-Ups hands...they were asked to update it some weeks ago...
Asked by who? If Scott were a priority, they would have updated it long ago.