View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 06:40 PM   #1
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Another Stapp update

This was posted at PBF yesterday, and I thought it was of interest. So here it is:

----------------------
Today Kiki passed on a few things to update you guys with.

He said that of course they're in the studio, they're in the process of building a new studio and moving in to it, so that's what's keeping them busy right now. The album is TENTATIVELY due in August. I stress the tentative nature of it - very few things are for certain in this industry.

Another thing on the agenda is Scott's going to take a couple of days soon and shoot a commercial for NASCAR. They don't have an air date for it yet, they'll probably sit on it for a couple of months until they know which song is going to be the lead single off Scott's album, then they'll lay that in. We'll try to keep you updated on that!

Finally, keep an eye on SS.com, it's supposed to be receiving at least a small update soon, though that ball is in WU's court right now so who knows how long it'll take them to get their act together.

So that's the scoop for the moment. Sorry there's not more details but I don't think there's a whole lot you can say about "We're in the studio."
-----------------------

Some new stuff in there. The album is scheduled for August. It's good that they finally put a month up. And, Scott's site is supposed to receive a update. That's another good thing. The nascar commercial sounds interesting as well.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!