View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 11:02 PM   #13
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) That's true. But you really can't say anything else. It's not like we are going to say "Yeah you're right dude, you are a jackass, no wonder why girls leave you"

That's funny Hayley!! You crack me up!! But you are sooo right!!!
And H-D, don't feel bad, I've been alone for years, you're just starting out in life, some people just can't see the "greatness" in us all!! I've found that men can't see past the outside, to the inside! I've just went thru kind of the same thing you have recently...I met a guy online, we chatted a few times and were going to meet...Well, needless to say, he left me high and dry!! Said he'd "brb" and haven't heard from him since...Sent him a pretty juicy e-mail, told him what I thought out his "joke" that he made of me!! Sorry, I know this is about you, but you need to "wait" and find a girl who appreciates you FOR WHO YOU ARE!! Don't settle for anything less...I've only seen what you've posted on here, but you seem to be a really great guy, don't let a couple of "stupid" chicks ruin anything for ya!! Hang in there Kiddo!!!
PS: It's MY life that SUCKS!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed