View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 04:50 PM   #67
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Atheism growing in America

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) My main point was that morality is not as existant in animals as you
say it is.

It's responses like this ^ that make me wonder why I'm carrying on a
debate about morals with someone who obviously has very few.
What? points that are true? You don't know me, you don't know what I think when it comes to morality or how I am raising my children for that matter. Who I am in a debate and who I am in the real world are 2 entirely differnt things so don't even begin to think you know be.

You point that morality is non existand in animals isn't based on anything scientific look you see I can do it with humans

the canables in south america
the polyigamy in the middle east
the wife swaping in tribal culture
the inscest in afican trabal culture
the legalazation of drugs in amsterdam
the muders in Oakanld, ca
look at how many prisoners are in the justice system
The killing of born female children in China

Its obviousthat humans have no morality at all !!!

you see Secret Weapon its easy to do so don't give me that crap that animals are with out any sence of morality (inherent morality) because you have little ground to stand on (until you gat you degree in zoology or animal psycology read a freakin book you might actually learn something that your god left out in his oh so perfect book.

Quote: Oh please forgive me almighty LS who knows everything, but cannot bring himself to enter into the beleivers mentality for one second for arguments
sake.
you contradict yourself if I were amighty (which I am not nor do I contend to be) I would be able to do all.

regardless I was in that christain frame of mind for 20+ years so I can read it and see it how you are trying to present it but they way you are trying to present it is false or misleading, much like most apologetics (bad apologetics) from your fatih's corner I refuse to engage in the mental gymnastics of your dream world, the real world is much easier to deal with when you live in reality.

Quote: Why not? Because you don't see it? You realize what you're saying is that
I can't see what you see therefore I'm wrong, and you don't see what I
see, therefore I am wrong? It's amazing how you want everyone to beleive
everything you say, but when someone else comes up with an arguement
you basicaly call them an idiot and sidestep the question. I'm not the only
one who's noticed this, either.

I don't sidestep questions here you have refused to answer any questions you just answer (not really) with an other question or you quote mind whit out answering so don't accuse me of side steping. do I expect everyone to believe what I say? no thats why I usually prvide a source or reference it is your responsibility to check otu the source... but if you fail to that is on you not me becasue it was a choice you made to remain ignorant to something.

I can list off things that you have never answered but ot really wouln't do any good because I know that you either refuse to answer them or just flat out CAN'T answer them so I'll just tlet you be in your little box that you have created to keep the devil out.

well you are wrong and I have provided you with the tools and links to show you why you are wrong if you chose to ignore them that is not my problem. so you can take your ball and your tantrum and go home (no really please go home).

but if anyone had earned that title of idiot it would be you from your blanant display of nonseseical posts not to mention the sheer ignorance on display when you are trying to challenge soemthing in which you know nothing about. you are on of thoes christians who thinks all they need to win an arguemnt when some one goes agianst your doctrine is prayer and a bible and a love for jesus aren't you? well I got news for you Secret Weapon education is needed here in the real world. we like to talk about things on how they actually are not the way some ancient book says they should be or say they were.