View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 04:31 PM   #1
Tremontichik006
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Linkin Park Concert

HAIL LINKIN PARK. oh my goodness that was one of the best live shows i have ever seen. Yeah, so i went to the linkin park, POD, Hoobastank and Story of the Year concert on tuesday night. SOTY came out first. Now they are one of my favorite bands at the moment and all i can say is... wow. i was speechless they were so amazing live i couldnt believe it and then they did a cover of metallicas enter sandman i was blown away. then hoobastank came out.... and well honsetly im not that big of a hoobastank fan. but they changed my mind when i saw them. it was the drummers birthday so they were goin all crazy and having a good ol time doing funny stuff... hehe.. then they began playing that song 'girls just wanna have fun' it was a classic i will never forget that. after hoobastank was pod.... i thought they would be alot better but they didnt sound so great.... dont get me wrong im not saying that to make them look bad or anything i really like pod but something wasnt right... expecially the guitar solo for 'alive'. it was wayyyyyy off. well once pod was done LINKIN PARK came out. they were wonderful!!!!! i was really really really impressed beyond belief. my favorite songs were my december and one step closer. then of course the last song they played was 'in the end' and they brought out the lead singers from all of there opening bands. it was awesome! i hope that all of you who are going to see this concert have as good as a time as i did!!!!!
Sometimes I feel like giving up yeah
I said sometimes I feel like giving up