View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 10:01 PM   #1
Tremontichik006
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
2 kids in 3 weeks...

Hey Everyone. Wow... so in the past 3 weeks 2 kids at my school got killed. The first happend 3 weeks ago. Although i did not personally know him, many of my close friends did. He got shot in the head when he was in his friends car. Well in the end it turned out someone shot him because he stole $20 worth of weed from the person who shot him. Now i think he took it a little too far. its so disappointing to know that someone would do that.
And then a friend of mine got killed yesterday, march 12. he will be missed by many people at school myself included. he always made everyone smile and laugh. im so upset by this news and also worried. ever since the first kid got shot, the whole school has gone downhill. within 5 days, 11 fights broke out in school. one kid got charged with assult and expelled from school, all the other kids just got suspended and stuff like that because they were all under 18. Im just so upset with all of this, its hard to believe that all of this is happening. its also kinda scary too... i mean its not so hard for some random person to bring a gun to school and start shooting. yeah, we have security gaurds and everything but school just doesnt seem like a safe place to be anymore and the whole idea is disappointing, if ya know what i mean. i shouldnt have to be scared to go to school...
Sometimes I feel like giving up yeah
I said sometimes I feel like giving up