View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 10:59 AM   #11
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott calls The Bone in dallas

I think his suspicion might stem from the fact that Hanson(and maybe Tremo/rest of the band said it as well) said he had "enough on Stapp to end his career". That might have been referring to the tape, which WOULD be pretty damaging to Stapp's career if released. I know, I know, it's a bit of an assumption.....but if Hanson wouldn't have been so stupid as to say that, I wouldn't suspect him at all. And, since Hanson said that, I don't blame Stapp for suspecting that he is the one who released the tape in order to sabotage Stapp's career.

The tape was released at a perfect time for revenge, right after Stapp's wedding and arrest for public intoxication. In light of all that has happened in the last four months, why not release the tape and further damage Stapp's career? There was no time like the present....no better time to do it.

The question is, if infact Hanson is responsible for the release of the tape(and I'm not saying he is, but given the fact that he was auctioning off Creed memoribila[like special plaques] and appeared to be getting a bit, well, hard up for cash, it would make sense that he'd sell this tape to Red Light in the hopes of getting a nice payoff) how did he get a hold of that tape? The possibilities are endless. Who knows. All I know is that Stapp's suspicions aren't that far-fetched(and, no, I haven't listened to this interview yet....I'm a bit too short on time to do that now), imo.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!