View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 11:08 PM   #17
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Your immaturity never ceases to amaze me. You haved stepped over the line here X, you need to think before you open your mouth. You need to educate yourself about this war or any other war before you speak. Number one you are not from this country so you have no idea how things are here. People in the military serving our country are not rich for your information, they are what you called deticated. They are there by choice, not by "having" to be there. It is something that takes respect, heroism, and strength. Something you obviosly have no concept of. You may be 15 or whatever your age, but you speak like you are the most spoiled, uneducated idiot around. If you don't like the topic then stay out of the thread, don't trash what others are going through. I see all kinds of stupid ass threads you start, wasting space on here, but I just stay away. YOu need to do the same, stay away. Our country for one thing stands up for our troops and each other, and support one another in times of war. That is where we stand higher than any other nation hands down. I will be sending some packages out, and have sent many since this war has started. It makes me happy to help out. Something you obviously know NOTHING about!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"