View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 04:44 PM   #145
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Un~Glued And Oh Glory!!!!

BUT TO OUR ALL OUR TRIALS BELONGING ONLY TO ONE LORD AND ONE GOD AND ONE SAVIOUR who was subject my friends to suffer all these things WHO TURNED TO THE SINNER ON THAT SAD DAY AND BLEW EVERY PRECEPT THEY HAD AWAY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE CORNERSTONE please remembear me when u enter your fathers Kingdom THIS MAN WHO HAS SHOWN EXAMPLE WITH ME And I,ll Forgive Him For He Knows Not What He Has Done FOR TODAY YOU WILL BE WITH ME AND PARADISE and you know we,ve got a lot of people today THE VERY SAME WAY SEEKING SIGNS MIRCALES AND WONDERS IF THOU BE THE SON OF GOD FREE US FROM OUR DEATH, GIVE US HEALINGS AND GIVES US INSTANT DELIVERANCE GLORY TO GOD, But As We Countinue On In The Prayer Of Deliverance BUT AS FOR ME MY PRAYER IS UNTO THEE O LORD IN AN ACCEPABLE TIME O GOD IN THE MULTITUDE OF THY MERCY HEAR ME IN THE TRUTH OF THY SALVATION Oh GLORY TO GOD thats a most catching verse because he really is not going waste his time when u having a bad day or things are not going 100 percent your way SOME Of Us Like my julie girl HAAAAAAAAA we would settle for 10 percent of our way GLORY TO GOD mabey 5 percent BUT NO HE HEARS US TRUTH AND HE WILL SURLEY DELIVER US IN OUR TIME OF NEED, PEACE BE WITH YA,s
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You