View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 03:41 PM   #86
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) I prefer Stapp over AB.
Then, don't post here!

Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) But When I have an opinion I don't need ANY reasonable arguments to back them up
That's gotta one weak opinion...

Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) It's funny how no one gets this upset over negative comments about Stapp
What? I recomand you to actually take a look inside the Scott Stapp forum, and you'll problably change your mind!

Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) which leads me to believe that this site is sub-conciously dedicated to AB.
Yes, it kinda was before TGD was released and very many Stapp followers joined here, only to start a lot of crap. But many of them are already gone. I guess we won't have to wait long before it's back to normal again.

Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) Is there something wrong if I continue to post my opinions on AB,...after all, don't we all have opinions. And as i said, opinions do not need reasonable arguments to back them up.
Please don't... I have a feeling you're having negative opinions on AB, and man... If you can't even back up your opinoin it is not an opinion. An opinion is a thought a person has, because of certain reasons. So if you can't back your opinions up it's not opinions. It is like saying it's a fact. Like the fact that human beings has two legs. That's a fact, not an opinion. You don't need to back that up, 'cause all you gotta do is to look down and count. If you say "AB sucks" that, too, becomes a fact. And your opinions are not "real facts", they are just your opinions.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 11-13-2005 at 03:43 PM.