Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 07:46 AM   #30
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Aaaah - God with flesh and bone...I should have realised H-D was a mormon. That was very sneaky of U.

No, I would never read the BOM all together cos there are way too many links to Joseph Smith (the founder)'s tie with the MASONIC! J.S.Jr. had a masonic jupiter talisman around his neck when he died. This talisman is documented in a magic book printed in 1801, as said to give the ability to call upon the celestial intelligences assigned to that particular talisman, to assist one in all endeavours. There were 3 names written on Joseph's talisman, and they were some of these spirits. It would give the wearer riches, favour and power.

Also the story of Enoch, (which is Fremason mythology), who J.S.Jr likes to call himself, is soooooo similar to your Joseph, and his friend Moroni, who placed the slab over the cavity in the hill, (just like Enoch did), that it just scares me. Way too freaky for me if U know where all of Fremasonry comes from. Plus it is documented that your Joseph's family had ties with magic wasnt it?

I also wont read it cos I dont believe that Jesus, as mormons believe, had WIVES! I dont believe that he was married to Mary, Martha, and Mary Magdelene and had kids. How come Matthew Mark Luke and John never mentioned them???

I also belive that My Father who art in Heaven, is not on a planet near a mysterious star called Kolob, making celestial children as your beliefs insist! If that's the truth, I have drawn my own conclusion!

There is a mormon teaching that there are a great number of planets scattered throughout outer space that are ruled by countless exalted men-gods who once were human "like us". Or has this changed? Also:

Your doctrine of the law of eternal progression also states:
As man is, God was
And as God is, man may become.

Mormon women cannot become god's only godesses, who's role it is to eternally bear children as one of many wives to a god-husband. This was the teaching in your church, unless they have changed it as well.

ALSO! In a sermon given by your Joseph,
"God was once a man like us and dwelt on earth, the same as Jesus Christ did, and you have to learn to be gods yourselves the same as all gods before you."

So what am I supposed to think!!!! Or anyone else on this board for that matter!

Also concerning the vote that was taken to see whether Lucifer or his "brother" Jesus would become the saviour of this new world Earth, I dont understand how any mormon can say U follow the bible and then claim that Jesus said that everyone would be tested to be sure that they were worthy of living in Heaven again. Have U not read Romans? Go study it, or are U too scared?

Yes, your understanding on the mark of cain I have read, and also Brigham Young in his Journal of discourses, states that because of killing his brother, the Lord put a mark on him which is the flat nose and dark skin, but I have read that it went on before that. But it's all irrelevant cos the belief system was not Godly inspired, but founded on bigotry. A means to initially label anyone of black skin as generationally cursed, their color "emblematical of eternal darkness" (J.F. Smith, in his book, The Way To Perfection); the blessings of the gospel being withheald from them.

But its all okay now, whether true or not, cos an alive prophet is more important than a dead one, so U can change it all. They are allowed into the priesthood. And that breaks my heart!

Also, concerning prophecies, Joseph Smith's ones have been edited. Original paragraphs that have been taken out that didnt come true. If U get in touch with someone that was in the church around 30 odd years ago, they may have the original prophecies. It also needs to be said that many non-mormons have dissagreed with Jo's translation's of the egyptian stuff that he found.

"We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly."
Well that is just so convenient. Oh come on!!!! As far as your religion believes, every translation is apostate! Your Orson Pratt said himself, " Who in their right mind, could for one moment, suppose the Bible in it's present form to be a perfect guide? Who knows that even one verse of the whole Bible has escaped pollution..." So yeh, you guys can believe the Bible to be the word of God as long as its translated correctly! Or do U guys have your own translation of the Bible as well? I'd love to get my hands on it.

I am exhausted! I missed CSI and that makes me cross, so I'm going, but I answered most of your post, and I may be back for more, cos I recon I missed some.

I wont have someone tell me I dont know what I am talking about, especially a mormon of this generation. The institute? Would that happen to be the BYI? Cos if it is, you are just gonna be brainwashed some more.

ROCK HARD!!!