View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 01:26 PM   #18
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp and AB's relationship

I don't think there's a feud at all. As I mentioned in an earlier post, you can forgive, but you don't have to be buddies. Who's to say that Mark didn't forgive him? He may have, but has chosen not to be buddies. I do believe everyone has moved on. The only people who are still fueling the so-called feud are instigators, which are some fans and radio/media people by rehashing old and bad memories (that is several years old). Some of the old Creed fans do it because they want to see a reunion and some of the radio people do it because they think controversey boosts up radio ratings for some DJs with a certain reputation.

In my own experience with people who have wronged/hurt me will sometimes try to get back in the picture, I have chosen not to allow them back into my life, because my life is different now. If I gave them the benefit of the doubt by responding to them, then they'll think that they can re-enter my life, which is what I don't want. Giving them the impression that "we're friends" again is false hope. The reason I don't want to be friends with the negative people from my previous life is because I have moved on to better things that is healthy for me. Think of your past relationships. Also think about your old jobs. If you couldn't stand your boss or your work environment, you chose to leave to find other work where you will be better off. Do you see yourself going back to something that made you unhappy? I think not.

Last edited by J-Man : 11-14-2007 at 02:37 PM.