Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 01:11 AM   #1616
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
There Is None Other Like Him,

YOU Speak Of The God Of Israel , The Sweet I,am and i say again there is none like him, through my walk through my salvation through my struggles through my rises and my falls, and my ups and downs, and the times when all logic said you really need just throw in the towel, My brother GODS WILL, Is Always In The Making His Word Is Grounded Survival His Word Is Always Flowing Sweeter That Honey Falling From The Comb, there is no other way , to pull thyself up except to reach for the word AND TRUST IN HIM WHO GAVE BREATH TO ALL LIFE, And what his words utter through you 7 times stronger before than the last time, You Called Up On Him Distress, God I,ve been through this and i dont see no getting pass this its like the never ending cycle of my life ...
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You