View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 09:01 AM   #28
AndrewFromABRox
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Exactly, WAWO effect is BAD is my opiion. Thats what made creed look like sissys on rock radio, you notice how thats the CReed songf that is always made fun of? I think its good for the CD but a realease is a mistake, even though we know it will be a single afyter broken wings. I honestly dont know why they would release the 2 slowest songs on the album, i mean what image are they tryng to get? A Radio Host guy played Find the Real last time and here is what he said afterwards " Thats Find the real by...Alter bridge. And that song...acually rocks a litte, im one of those people that wasnt ver impressed with the first single, and by our listeners survey you werent either, but thats pretty good so go vote on it, good job Alter Bridge!" See when they release Broken wings and ILM it wont get good rock radio play, Here anyway, Open your eyes didnt do very well, it was on the playlist for mayeb 2 weeks then its gone, idk i know mark said because the next album wont have ballads they want to release these but i ask are you trying to get Pop crossover succes or are you trying to Rock out man!

p.s. sorry for the simi-rant there.