Thread: Longevity
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 12:36 PM   #41
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Longevity

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Hey, I actually like those guys!

Lol, they wore out their welcome when "Someday" got played for the 1,000 time on the radio. Now I can't stand that band.

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) But yeah, I thought of them too. I think AB would be fine on Roadrunner Records.

But how about Epic/Sony Music? They seem like an alright label... But I do like the idea of the guys starting their own label. There's it no way they're gonna get screwed over if they do that. (Unless they feel like screwing themselves over, but why...?)

I don't know about RR. Didn't they have a poll a month or two ago essentially bashing Creed/AB/Stapp? I can't remember what it said exactly, but I do know that it trashed them. And I don't know how well RR promotes their artists. I mean, I guess they must be doing a good job with Nickelback, seeing as how they're all over the place. Theory of A Deadman is doing pretty well, too. But I'm not sure RR would be a good fit for AB.

Sony seems to do a good job with promoting as well. But they're more mainstream than WU and RR, and perhaps they'd try to force AB into going more commercial with their music? We'll just have to see what happens, I guess.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!