View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 11:18 PM   #97
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ok...I think I might not have made my self clear about the whole bully thing.....

here it goes...might be long.....

So..there I was in the 7th grade...just the normally nerdy/geeky/the person that was really shy. The bullying started in the 7th grade. their was this guy, Aaron Hall, The one guy that ALWAYS started sh!t. He had few friends of his own. Aaron was in few of my classes. He also had at least one friend to at least back him up with the whole bullying thing. It wasnt that bad in 7th....

then 8th grade came.....Oh my lord....Literatlly every day I got bullyied....either b/c I was fat or my big glasses that I had at the time...or the shirt that I had to happened to wear...or the pants ....basically anything....

In the 9th-11th....no bully's wasnt in my classes what so ever....I didnt see them...even if I did...it was for like a split second.

and now....I got that guy aaron in my 3rd...and just about every other bully in my 4th...

i`m just....I guess you can say...paraniod....about this whole bullying thing....just being worryed and all abotu if (just IF) they'll start up again...

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot