Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 11:23 AM   #961
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Comfort From The Valley

Hev nothing like a beautiful message on sufferment i stand behind the teachings on long sufferings and the precious comforts from the valley, Only God can bring down the heavens and knows the messaure of those who suffer, and how to comfort all, and before we pray search us and let all stiffness and pride be whashed away Oh Lord if there be any, Haaaaaaaaaaaaa i always must remembear that so i dont get ahead of myself and know whos in control Pslam 20 THE LORD hear thee in the day of trouble the name Of The God of jacob Defend Thee Send Thee Help From The Sanctuary and strengthen thee Remembear all thy offerings and accept thy burnt sacrifce Grant thee acording to thine own heart and fufil thy counsel GODS counsel always contiues and follows above trials and above the valleys We Will Rejoice in thy salvation and in the Name Of Our God we will Set Up Our Banners The Lord Fulfil all thy petions Now Know I That The Lord Saveth his anointed he will hear us when we call From His Holy Heaven with saving strenth from his right hand Some Trust In Chariots some in horses But We Will Remembear THE Name Of The Lord Our God they are brought down and fallen we are risen and up right Save Lord let the king hear us when we call Lord Let Not Our In Patients Cloud Our Good Judgements Unknown The Lord Will Sustain AS For Me I Will Call And The Lord Shall Save Me Evening And Morning And At Noon Will I Pray And Cry And He Shall Hear My Voice He Hath Delivered My Soul In Peace From The Battle That Was Against Me For There Were Many With Me GOD shall Hear And Affict theme even he that abideth Of Old Because They Have No Change And Fear God Not MARK,7 14.16 HEARKEN unto me every one of you and understand there is nothing from without man that entering into him can defile him but the things which come out of him those are they that defile the man if any man have ears let him ears to hear let him hear... He Hath Put Forth His Hands Against Such as be at peace with him he hath broken his covenant the words of his mouth were smoother than butter but war was in his heart his words were softer than oil yet were drawn swords , cast thy burden upon the Lord AND HE Shall Sustain Thee He Shall Never Suffer The Righteous to be moved
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done