View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 04:49 PM   #52
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
1.) It is very possible that Stapp HAS moved to Hawaii. Have you ever heard of airplanes? How about Tara Reid. All she does is party. He can easily get his ass on a plane and fly whereever the hell he wants FROM HAWAII. Afterall, when you are personally worth WELL over $20 million (Check Forbes.com for the lowdown on how much Creed is worth), I think you can afford to fly to that party in Miami.

It's also very possible that Stapp has moved to Mars, since he's worth WELL over 20 million dollars he probably has the space shuttle at his beck and call. Also, who gives a rats ass if all Tara Reid does is party? What the hell does that have to do with the price of eggs in Indiana? Before you start making statements, get your facts straight. Unless you have a proof of address for Stapp's new home in Hawaii, shut up. Post proof or retract as my dear friend Jango used to say.

2.) As far as my sources, I have worked with many bands that have either toured or worked with Creed and their management. These sources talk to Tremonti and Phillips often but have not heard from Stapp in a LONG time.

This does not address your statement about Stapp saying management's cut should be reduced. And just because those sources haven't heard from Stapp, does that mean he's 'gone off the deep end'? Again, back up your statements with some fact before you shoot your mouth off. You'll have a lot more credibility that way.

3.) I don't mind Creed's music at all. The only time I met one of their members was when I was working with a band in the recording studio. While I can't tell you the name of the band, I can tell you that both Scott Phillips and his wife were hanging with this band and I met him.... that's why my sources are reliable.

Your musical taste doesn't matter to any of us, and who you have or have not met does not make you credible. Just because, supposedly, Flip and his wife hang with that band, it doesn't mean they are telling said band everything about Creed's personal business.

4.) Take it or leave it. I could care less if you believe me or not. I trust my sources well enough to print it on this BBS. If you don't believe me, it's OK. I am positive that there are many fans on this board that are just like those on the Evanesence boards in the respect that they REFUSE to admit something is wrong.

If you trust your sources that well, reveal them so that we can believe your credibility. No one is saying nothing is wrong, but we'd rather wait and hear something from a real reliable source, not someone who uses reliable source as their screen name. I could say my name was Mrs. Tom Hanks and tell you I sleep with him every night, but unless I prove it, my word, like yours here, means jack shit.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.