View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #15
RangerJim
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Full Circle is...

Quote: (Originally Posted by maccamer) Oh, yeah. I have listened to this album countless times. Love it. I don't agree with most about "Good Fight". That is one of my favorites. It has the poetic lyrics and power in the "Fight the good fight" part that reminds me of "What if". The song just needed some more work and it could have been epic.

The whole album could have had the Overcome polish if they would have had more time. I think it turned out great considering.

Oh, and for those who doubt Scott and his vocals like I have myself in the past.....He can sing. Download the bootleg concert floating around that Creed did last summer. Listen to Faceless man. He can sing like he used to, he just doesn't. He reserves a lot of what he can do probably just to make it through tours and not lose the voice after one show. He just can keep the raspy growl yell that he did for all songs in the past going very long. It probably is painful and probably part of the reason he didn't want Creed to continue in 2002. He started losing his ability to sing/yell even then. Those who saw shows from that era know what I am talking about. He had to have anti inflammatory shots in the neck to be able to sing/yell like that.

Full Circle....Damn good album. Looking forward to Creed V with or without new sound. It's all good!

Well said mccamer.