View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Acoustic (106.7) Videos

Thanks DarkKnight.

I think his voice may be permanently shot. It will never be as good as it was.

However, this performance was better than some other performances we've heard of his. Singing lowly and softly he still has. But 'belting' anything or singing in a higher pitch he still can't do. His voice just won't go there. You can see it in his face that it pains him to sing, stretching and stressing his voice. These performances sounded better because he wasn't singing over thousands of people and the band, trying to hear and be heard.

I hope his voice gets better, it didint sound this bad during the great divide tour so i don't know what happened. His voice does sound severely tired though. He needs to get it in shape, take some serious vocal training or even get some reconstructive surgery to make his voice sound a bit better(if that's even possible). I wonder if he is aware of how badly his voice sounds now. Its painful to hear him unable to reach notes that even I can reach. And Im just an amateur.

The band sounded good, EROCK is a joy to see. Always a smile on his face. He's living the dream. They should make him a member.