View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 01:16 PM   #10
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
I was with Dogstar, who was the one in the red coat and Kboo who was in the black sweater with the black hood. We were in line with Linda from the Bandrags bb, she was the one with the big silver sheet wrapped around her to keep warm. Upon going in when they opened the doors, we were in the line to the right of that trashcan about 8 people from the front of the line.

My sister and I pulled up in the white SUV at about 9:30am. You guys were probably already there. Then we went to go get some coffee and when we got back the lines had all changed. We ended up pushed back with about 60 people in front of us. I also brought out my camera and took pictures of everyone in line. If I had a way of uploading it to this site then you could tell me who and where everyone was. I had blond curly hair with black leather jacket. My sister had reddish hair and was wearing a black hat with a Creed hoody on. Sound familiar?